Firma Audytorsko- Księgowa Sp. z o.o. Sp. Kom.
is currently carrying out a project
„The implementation of the B2B system to automate business processes between the company system and its partners”
the Operational Programme Innovative Economy, 2007-2013
Priority axis 8: Information society – increasing innovation of the economy:
Priority axis 8.2: Support for implementation of electronic business – B2B
The main aim of the project is to implement the B2B system enabling implementation of on-line services in SaaS model.
Implementation of the investment project aims at satisfying the following needs of Firma Audytorsko-Księgowa Sp. z o.o. Sp. kom.:
- Diversification of company activity,
- Employing know-how and experience of people working at Firma Audytorsko-Księgowa Sp. z o.o. Sp. Kom., in the field of labour law, the Accounting Act and company services,
- Filling in the market niche by introducing innovative e-services into the area of the employees relationship and the accounting documentation management, offered in Saas model,
- Gaining firm advantage over competitors on domestic market,
- Developing cooperation with other entities on the basis of SaaS electronic services.
Implementation of the project will constitute the investment leverage and enable further development of the company.
The project will enable introduction of innovative organisation, virtualisation and automatization of business processes. Modern technology will allow for automatisation of many processes, and as a result, will improve the effectiveness in communication in Polish companies.
Scope: domestic (Poland)
Target market: Poland
Co-founding agreement no. UDA-POIG.08.02.00-32-037/13-00
European funds – development of innovative economy